Friday, December 30, 2022

Best Libertarian Jew Blog Posts of 2022

Another year, another round of blog entries. With readily available vaccines, I would have thought that the pandemic and the craziness associated with it would have been put behind us in 2021. Sadly, I was wrong because as I pointed out in October 2021, the pandemic will not end until we as a society can accept risk again. The mask mandate on public transit was finally lifted in April 2022, which prompted me to write a two-part piece on why mask mandates are ridiculous (see here and here). While the pandemic is arguably over, the effects of pandemic regulations are still with us and very much debated.

Some of my favorite pandemic-related blog entries from 2022 include showing how pandemic regulations disproportionately affected children, how the postponed healthcare from lockdowns caused more death, and how "we didn't know" was an invalid excuse for implementing lockdowns in the first. The pandemic was not the only event to make news coverage in 2022. Here were some of my other pieces from this year:

Wishing you all a Happy 2023!

1 comment: